- Responsible for business premises
- An employer or self-employed with business premises
- Responsible for a part of a dwelling where that part is solely used for business purposes
- A charity or voluntary organisation responsible for premises
- A contractor with a degree of control over any premises
- Provider of accommodation for paying guests
What you will get from us?
You’ll benefit from our expertise in all aspects of Fire Safety Management. OHS have carried out assignments in all industry sectors both public and private, from residential to retail; education to the NHS. You’ll be safe in the knowledge that you will have met or be working towards achieving your statutory obligations.